A tale of two Chouts

The Ultimate Indian Motocycle Hybrid, the marriage of a vintage Scout frame with a Chief engine!


The Alchemist

The essence of motocycle, picture a rigid framed vintage roadracer, leaf sprung fork, single pan saddle, hand gearchange, foot clutch, left hand throttle and the biggest production Indian engine of the time shoehorned into the best handling Indian frame of All time! A true hotrod, the looks of a stripped down wall bike on steroids!


Wednesday 15 December 2010

Odd jobs 4

Tonight I set to work on the piston rings, checked and set all the ring gaps, and fitted the rings to the pistons. I started to fit the valves and springs to the cylinders but found that my compressor is a bit lacking in leverage, tomorrow I will bring in the heavy guns and use the hydraulic press wiyth the modified end off my small compressor!

No comments:

Post a Comment